For Students Receiving Tutoring
- Develop understanding of course material and successfully complete classes they received tutors’ help for.
- Identify skills that needs improvement. Develop study and time management skills.
- Advance in applying independent thought and active learning techniques in the study process.
- Uncover and utilize campus resources available to undergraduate students.
- Reinforce own knowledge on math and science concepts.
- Gain work experience in the tutoring/teaching area.
- Further understand the diversity of STEM academic community and develop team work, leadership and communication skills
- Establish professional relationships with faculty, staff, and students.